*(Managers may authorize admin leave for reasonable amounts of time for participating in Associates Activites per PL630-1, ch 4)
The Associates is looking for a committee chairperson. This is a resume enhancing position:
Book Fair Chair -- We have multiple book fairs per year. There is a procedure list for all steps and duties.
- Communicating: advertising, drafting and placement of marketing materials.
- People work: lining up vendor and volunteers as needed.
- Coordinating and Compliance: Booking dates and spaces, arrange logistics with guards, facilities and public affairs.
- Ensuring Security: Delivery of wares, storage and placement of items. Collect and account for funds, deposits and informing treasurer of monies.
- Loading: Coordinate activities of committee members and directing vendor.
- Liaison: attend and update Governor's Monthly Meeting and Board of Directors.
Please contact Terry Larson at 503-230-5137 for more information.