Benefits of membership
- Meet Others – network and have fun getting to know others.
- Volunteer – help with committees, events and great programs.
- Learn to Lead – be on a committee or serve as a board member.
- Receive Discount Ticket Offers – to Broadway plays, Ice Skating Shows, and sports games like the Portland Trail Blazers and Portland Timbers.
- Enjoy Social Activities – like the Picnic and Children’s Holiday Skate Party.
- Support Others – through the Holiday Gifts for Foster Children program, Freecycle Program and Blood Drives.
- Enjoy Sponsored Activities – like Book Fairs, Craft Bazaars, BPA Logo Merchandise, Entertainment Books, Art by the Park Sale & Auction, Soup & Chili Cook-off, Crepe Sale, Talent Show, Book Exchange and Rummage Sale.
- Support Co-workers on Sports Teams – like the BPA Hood-to-Coast Running Team and the BPA Portland-to-Coast Walking Team, Men's Softball Team, Woman's Softball Team, Men's Basketball Team, Golf, and more.
- Support College Scholarships – $5,000 is donated each year to the Associates Foundation to award to students who are members or who are children of Associates members.
- Receive Support – through Caring and Sharing program for members who lose a loved one or have a birth in the family. Have access to donated medical equipment through the Associates Foundation such as wheel chairs, crutches, walkers, and canes. You may borrow the equipment at no charge. Have access to Notary service at no charge.